gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mamadent

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi ,i just got the general evaluation done.is it a must to get the course by course evaluation done as well.do all universities require it.and which one is required for ndbe.i had my gen eval done in 2002 ,but dint give the exam due to personal reasons,is it still valid or do i have to get a fresh one done to take the ndbe 2004.thanks in advance for ur replies.

Members don't see this ad.

i think only general evaluationreport is needed for national board and you dont have to redo it unless you want to add additional education from oversees.

either you pay 75 $ or somthing like that to get the evaluation report if your file is idle for more than 6 months because they have to refresh or reactivate your file,or have them evaluate it again if its cheaper,you just need general report for NBDE.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mamadent if you have to pay to get it reactive or redone, and you'll still need one for the next application cycle, I'll say just go ahead get a "course by course" done. That way you can use it for both: NDBE and schools.

Originally posted by meggs
Mamadent if you have to pay to get it reactive or redone, and you'll still need one for the next application cycle, I'll say just go ahead get a "course by course" done. That way you can use it for both: NDBE and schools.
is course by course considered equal to the general report?

Originally posted by toothlord
is course by course considered equal to the general report?

Not, is not equal. Course by course is much more detailed, but it does contains all the info expressed in the general report.

I did what I adviced Mamadent. I just had one evaluation done, and used it for both purposes, school and board.

this sound a good idea specially financially and iam sorry i dident know that the first place .
but i think that he shouldnot mention his refrence number when he corresponds with the ECE,because if he did i think they will reactivate his file anyway and charge him the additional reactivation fee.

Isn't Mamadent a "she"?

come on meggs,i was too much confused with indian names to think of mamadent as she...:laugh:

Originally posted by toothlord
come on meggs,i was too much confused with indian names to think of mamadent as she...:laugh:

Well, so am I :D , but "mama" sounds Spanish to me. Mama is Spanish for mother.

thanks for ur replies so wat i understand is i can send the gen.evaluation report which i got in 2002 to ndb for the exam this yr right.

Originally posted by mamadent
thanks for ur replies so wat i understand is i can send the gen.evaluation report which i got in 2002 to ndb for the exam this yr right.

Better call and confirm, than to miss the exam date.