GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meandragonbrett

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,
What was your HS GPA (if you remember) and What was your undergrad GPA and what institution did you go to for undergrad?

brett

Members don't see this ad.

Well 4th year here and a rads hopeful and I think it's amusing looking back at my past. Public High School, my GPA was around 2.8 or 2.9, I don't exactly remember but I know it was below 3.0. Can't remember my SAT score as Michigan schools use the other test but ACT score of 23. Went to Northern Michigan University for undergrad. GPA, just above 3.7 and biochem major, MCAT 32 (10V, 11P, 11B, can't remember my writting letter).

Now at Michigan State, CHM. No more GPA thank god. USMLE Step 1 score 230, Step 2 score 259.

So now sliding home towards that MD degree. 14 weeks left and they're all electives, no more call until July thank god.

Wow! Your story kicks my butt and is really inspiring! :) I remember I had a 2.45 GPA from a public high school. My ACT was 22. Now, I'm at McKendree College (Private school in Illinois) with a 3.7 and about to take MCAT this April. I'm shooting for a 30-ish score.

Good luck