GPA's This Semester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Insulinshock

Class of 2022
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody care to share? Just thought it'd be interesting to see how us pre-medical pupils are coming along in undergraduate.

Members don't see this ad.

That's low.

If I had an e-peen, it would be the biggest of them all.

But I'm a girl, so I haven't got one.

Woe.

Members don't see this ad :)
Zoology - 4.0
Chem II - 4.0
Calc 3 - 3.1

Goddamn math, a pox on ye. Fortunately, thats the last one I ever have to take. Now I can forget everything I've learned and never be the worse for it.

Zoology - 4.0
Chem II - 4.0
Calc 3 - 3.1

Goddamn math, a pox on ye. Fortunately, thats the last one I ever have to take. Now I can forget everything I've learned and never be the worse for it.

Is this a Canadian school? What kind of single grade would convert to a 3.1?

well, since finals aren't till next week, I don't have my semester grades. Hopefully they are better than the 45,000 pre-meds i'll be competing with, but for some reason I'm not that confident :)

Is this a Canadian school? What kind of single grade would convert to a 3.1?

well, since finals aren't till next week, I don't have my semester grades. Hopefully they are better than the 45,000 pre-meds i'll be competing with, but for some reason I'm not that confident :)

Nope, I'm at CC til the end of this quarter. They don't give letter grades, just decimal.

Members don't see this ad :)
4.0 this semester
4.0 last semester
and this concludes my junior year (92 hours)

3.68 overall- bad freshman year car wreck messed up my GPA!

4.0 this semester
4.0 last semester
and this concludes my junior year (92 hours)

3.68 overall- bad freshman year car wreck messed up my GPA!

that's exactly what i got, 4.0s this and last term and i have a 3.68 overall (had a great freshman year but i got 2 Cs and 2 Bs sophomore year):(

that's exactly what i got, 4.0s this and last term and i have a 3.68 overall (had a great freshman year but i got 2 Cs and 2 Bs sophomore year):(

I got 2 C's and a B (all in 4 hour courses) during that one semester (first semester freshman was also a 4.0)- all of which were in science/math courses so my BCPM is a lil lower (3.48)... but I have 16 hours of science/math this year and am taking 8 hrs this summer so hopefully it will go well with applications this summer- soph year was medium I got 1 B and 1 C that year (different semesters) but lots of A's to make up for it.

ugh. anywhere from a 3.75 to a 4.0. hopefully closer to the latter than the former...:thumbdown:

lame thread

maybe I'm bitter because (a) my grades aren't that great (b) I'm on quarters so I wont be done until June 13th

sorry bud. don't feel too bad. i'm going to have to fail or withdraw calculus 2, which will keep me from graduating on time. it sucks to suck sometimes:thumbdown:

sorry bud. don't feel too bad. i'm going to have to fail or withdraw calculus 2, which will keep me from graduating on time. it sucks to suck sometimes:thumbdown:
Problem is, I was slowly almost overcoming the 2.x trend in my GPA (I have an incredibly low GPA) but this set me back a mile. Oh well...

Hoping it will be a 3.85. (but will probably be a 3.7)

Huge improvement from my 3.28 first semester :) Just hope I can get my average to my goal of a 3.8 by senior year.

I refuse to partake in such a pre-med GPA contest.

If I had an e-peen, it would be the biggest of them all.

But I'm a girl, so I haven't got one.

Woe.
Oh, but on the internet, everyone can have an e-peen, even girls!

I refuse to partake in such a pre-med GPA contest.

Oh, but on the internet, everyone can have an e-peen, even girls!

My own personal e-peen?!? I guess I'll have to give everyone else theirs' back.

All As' I think, it means nothing I have six more semester to go.

4.0... though I only took 1 class. AAMC doesn't recognize A+'s, so 4.0 is as good as it gets.

I never understood how high school GPAs worked - every high school has a different way of doing it. I went to two different high schools (one in Texas and one in Virginia), and when I moved from one to the other, my GPA was NOT recalculated even though they had different ways of calculating them (and different grading scales completely). Needless to say I was Top 10% in Texas but not in Virginia, and I was not happy...

BTW, at my school in Texas, football players and the dance team automatically got a 1.0 GPA boost... what is up with that?

last semester I got a 4.0, however :D

4.0 cum
4.0 this semester

Just finished freshman year though, so I'm not too happy about it, only means i can have a downward trend.

Took

Organic 2
Physics 1 w/ Calc
Organic Lab
Diff Eq
Spanish 2
Chemical Engineering Tools (into chem e class)

6.2, but I didn't study.

This thread is lame...

Biology II w/lab - A
A&P II w/lab - A
Enviromental Bio - A
Digital Photo. - A
Southern Culture - A

4.0 for me!

not lame enough to keep you from posting your 4.0. dont kid yourself... but dont worry, im sure everyone on SDN is very proud of you.

:barf:

i cant stand threads like these. although it is my own fault for clicking on it, i knew what to expect. i guess its just like a bad car wreck...you cant help but look even though you know you probably shouldnt

4.0 and I got an A in PChem. Good times.

4.0 cum
4.0 this semester

Just finished freshman year though, so I'm not too happy about it, only means i can have a downward trend.

Woe is you.

This thread is a GPA circle jerk. It's one which I understand since I'm happy with my GPA too, but a circle jerk nonetheless.

4.0 semester
3.93 cumulative for 4 semesters

Showing off is fun...

i'm really really worried!!!!

so many people here have 4.0s but i only got a 3.93 last semester...do you guys think i still have a shot at getting accepted somewehre!?!? :eek:

A- in philosophy....

what is the meaning of GPA. Does GPA have form.... does it have quality?

4.0 and I got an A in PChem. Good times.

Ron%20Burgandy%20Anchorman.jpg

hey ohhhhhhhhhh!

nice

not lame enough to keep you from posting your 4.0. dont kid yourself... but dont worry, im sure everyone on SDN is very proud of you.

:barf:

i cant stand threads like these. although it is my own fault for clicking on it, i knew what to expect. i guess its just like a bad car wreck...you cant help but look even though you know you probably shouldnt

Oh, c'mon now. My post was for fun. You said it yourself, you just can't help it.

Let this thread die. (yes i know i'm not helping)

I think it's a fun thread. Why do you asshats have to whine about it being a GPA circle jerk? It obviously is one.

I don't get the militant resistance to self-congratulatory threads when they give a chance for other people to get in on the feel-goods.