GPR/AEGD For Foreign trained Dentist.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MitPat

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
With all you guys help I would like to start this thread where foreign trained dentist can get into the GPR/AEGD program near to their home town or cities or institutions......
--Is there a program where we can get in just with NBDE-1 score or both NBDE-1 and 2?
--Is there a program in the U.S where there is a position available for Foreign trained dentist, if there in which state and percentile requirement......Please .
-- Net salary per year for that program.
I think it will be a good help to many of us wanted to go in that direction.
Thanks.:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Here is a link that maybe helpful to you. It's the program search engine for the PASS ( Post-Doctoral Application Support Service), these are only the programs that participate in PASS but it's got quite alot.
You can search for GPR/ AEGD programs by state and then look at their specific requirements, some will specifically say if they accept foreign trained dentists. You can also contact the specific programs to inquire about their requirements.

http://www.adea.org/EPS/searchform.asp

Before you enroll in such a program though, I strongly suggest that you do some extensive research to see which states accept those programs for licensure of FTDs and whether you actually would like to practise in one of those states. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks,
I was knowing this website , my intention was if you had already undergone the search in perticular state or institution then just put the info in this thread , its kind-a ready-made stuff for others u know what i mean, any way thanks.:thumbup:

Sure, I think the AEGD program at Southern Illinois University admits FTDs but you need to have a green card.
Also check out the GPR programs in ohio hospitals I heard they admit FTDs as well, I dont know though if they have 2 yr programs.
But I also recommend you contcat as many programs as u can personally by phone, mail or email and ask them, best way to find out is from the source

Thanks a lot for the info i will try my best.