GPR/AEGD programs with a lot of peds

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentist717

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know any gpr/aegd programs with a lot of peds patients/experience? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Ohio states GPR has a month rotation at nation wide children’s. They also get a lot of experience working with special needs.

Members don't see this ad :)
Queens hospital in ny has peds all day tuesdays

How is the UNC GPR? Not with peds just in general. I have an interview coming up there
I like the program director a lot. She's great. I did an externship with her. I didn't apply there because it wasn't quite in line with what I wanted to learn. But overall it does a ton with medically compromised patients, special needs patients, and ED patients. I would say those patient populations plus hospital/OR dentistry are it's strengths.

Reactions: 1 user
I like the program director a lot. She's great. I did an externship with her. I didn't apply there because it wasn't quite in line with what I wanted to learn. But overall it does a ton with medically compromised patients, special needs patients, and ED patients. I would say those patient populations plus hospital/OR dentistry are it's strengths.
Can I message you privately?