Grad school project

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MissBanks

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a student studying counseling and I have a course project that requires me to interview a LPC of LMHC. I do not have any family, friends or individuals that I encounter who have the required license. The interview consists of 7 questions mainly focusing on client rapport. I can email you the questions and you can email me back the responses if you prefer to be discrete. I am also willing to get you responses via phone, if you are willing to provide your contact info (I give my word to you, I am not a stalker , just a student in need of professional assistance lol). I have included the questions in this post so you have an idea of what you are being asked to commit your self to by helping me.

Thank you for your time,

What are your credentials?

Have you ever worked with a client that was completely non-receptive to therapy? And, if so what strategies and/or skills did you employ?

Have you ever encountered a client that made you feel uncomfortable by their behavior? And, if so, what did you do to resolve and/or address the situation?

How do you develop and maintain a rapport with your clients?

How do you handle situations where you needed to break confidentiality?

What is one of the biggest issue(s) that you as counselor have struggled with when dealing with a client? And how was it resolved?

What type of advice would you give a counselor working with a client for the first time?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: