Grade Competition?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harbindoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Just needed to vent for awhile so you will have to excuse my rant. I was wondering if anyone else is frustrated with the level of grade competition at your school. To make a long story short, I got my first cell phyisology exam back today, I was disappointed with my score, but I was even more pissed when I barely get the exam in my hand and the girl behind me says "what did you get"? " oh I am sorry you didn't do so well", she says as she looks over my shoulder. I think she knew my score before I did she was looking over my shoulder so intently. Needless to say I got a 79 on the exam because I rushed at the end and screwed up the last two questions. It just irritates me that the people in my classes are so nosey! :rolleyes: Thanks for listening! Now back to studying!!

Michele

Members don't see this ad.

I totally agree with you. But get used to it now...I don't think it gets any better! As the competition gets stiffer, people tend to get even more nosy!:mad:

Everybody wants to know where they stand. It sucks when you haven't done well and just don't want to talk about it. Most of us have been there. I leared long ago to cover up on exam return days. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I remember well the competition that went on between the pre-meds at my school. I hated it.

I made it clear in the very beginning that I never share my grades with anyone. I protected my returned papers so no one could see the grades and if anyone asked me, I had a standard answer every time..... "I'm sorry, but I never give out my grades to anyone."

Of course even after 2 years of this people would still ask me. It got vicous during MCAT time as well, so I never ever told anyone my MCAT scores as well.

Why people care what you get on your tests is beyond me. competition, it does get ugly. tell them to mind their own business!!

Originally posted by Amy B
I remember well the competition that went on between the pre-meds at my school. I hated it.

I made it clear in the very beginning that I never share my grades with anyone. I protected my returned papers so no one could see the grades and if anyone asked me, I had a standard answer every time..... "I'm sorry, but I never give out my grades to anyone."

Of course even after 2 years of this people would still ask me. It got vicous during MCAT time as well, so I never ever told anyone my MCAT scores as well.

Why people care what you get on your tests is beyond me. competition, it does get ugly. tell them to mind their own business!!

so what did u get in ur macts?

Originally posted by Amy B
Well if you must know.... I got a 45:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I got a 46 :p