1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Grades vs P/F system

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by UCB, Dec 19, 2001.

1. UCB

UCB Junior Member

A thought just hit me after reading the posts about this subject. Some people are saying they are less stressed out in a P/F system. If you really think about it, I don't really see the difference between the systems. People who are going into general practice should not care whether it's a P/F or grading system because don't all it matters in the end is passing the classe. Passing is passing. I don't think that a school with a traditinoal grading system will require the students to put more into into passing the classes. I only see that it potentially matters to people who are seeking to pursue specialities. But for such people, competition is competition, be it in a P/F or grading system.

What does everyone else think about this?

2. waiting

waiting Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I agree! :cool:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...