icalz

Don't poke the tiger
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2009
DFW, TX
Status
Medical Student
My final undergraduate semester was supposed to have been this spring; however, due to needing one specific class to complete my graduation requirements I am forced to take a course over the summer (only available in the summer). The day of the final is Aug. 12th and orientation for my med school is Aug. 22 (although they say they need my final transcript by Aug. 16th).

My question is, is there anyone else that is graduating so close to the start of med school? Do they give you any kind of grace period for final transcripts? I have no idea how long its going to take the professor to input final grades so it kind of has me worried.

JoshUNCW

Comp Sci Geek
Nov 1, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Status
Pre-Medical
I might be in the same boat as if for the following year (depending on if I can get into a certain class or not). But if I were you, I would call your school and just explain the situation. I think they'll probably be able to ease your mind more than we could. I would think they would have no problem with it. But again, its something you want to clear with your school.

willen101383

10+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2004
Status
Resident [Any Field]
The admissions office at your school prob. takes care of this. I think youd be better off giving them a call and letting them know, rather than posting on here. Im sure you will be fine!