Position Wanted Graduating US MD Medical School Student seeking PGY-1 Position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctor_meeseeks

I'm Dr. Meeseeks look at me!
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am a 4th year medical school student attending an MD program in the United States who just graduated this may. I am currently seeking any and all open PGY-1 positions that are available. I am able to relocate anywhere within the United States and can start immediately. I can speak both English and Spanish (family taught).

I can send any information requested including CV, Personal Statement, USMLE scores, Letters of Recommendation, transcript, MSPE, Dean's Letter, and any other information through my medical school via email or through ERAS. I can also have additional references from my medical school available to talk over the phone as well.

Please feel free to send me a direct message and thank you for your time in reading this. Have a great day!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
(note, updated to reflect that I have now officially graduated from medical school)

You will not get a spot this way and will likely wait a year if you are not more proactive. Call and email programs

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You will not get a spot this way and will likely wait a year if you are not more proactive. Call and email programs

I appreciate your concern over my search for a residency position. I agree with you wholeheartedly on this advice, especially for anyone else reading who is searching for residency positions as well. Rest assured, this listing is not the only method I have been utilizing, I had already been very active reaching out to programs personally long before I wrote my original post among other proactive measures.

(Message edited to show that in addition to Letters of Recommendation, there are also other medical faculty members and letter of recommendation writers available to talk over the phone as references)