"gradys anatomy" resident documentary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

patrickd223

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is a documentary on residents @ grady hospital in atlanta that comes on in 10 minutes (8 o clock) on cnn. Thought I would give you guys the heads up :D

Members don't see this ad.

There is a documentary on residents @ grady hospital in atlanta that comes on in 10 minutes (8 o clock) on cnn. Thought I would give you guys the heads up :D

Thanks! I am about to start watching it now:D

I saw it yesterday. It is really good. I hope they would do more episodes, so I can tell my family to watch it and know how it really is to be a resident.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who missed the beginning now, it's also airing again tonight at 11:00 pm eastern time.

That just got me all excited about Emory. :love:

I wish I had a TV. Oh well I'm sure it'll be on youtube at some point :D.

what channel?

did anyone else find the ending slightly depressing that the female intern and her husband separated?

Thanks for the heads up...it's 11PM eastern, but it seems it's on now as a repeat. With everything Dr. Gupta does for CNN I had my doubts as to how much medicine he still practices...if this is an accurate representation it seems the answer is "quite a bit."

For those who missed the beginning now, it's also airing again tonight at 11:00 pm eastern time.

thanks for the heads up....it was a really interesting show

did anyone else find the ending slightly depressing that the female intern and her husband separated?
I saw your post before I watched the documentary...but I correctly guessed the couple >). I just didn't really see any chemistry there...not that a few minutes of footage can tell everything about someone's life. I was a little distracted while I was watching...but wasn't the only activity they mentioned doing together bird watching? Add to that his whining about never getting to spend time with her and it wasn't hard to figure out. I remember an episode of Hopkins 24/7 on the discovery channel where one doctor said he couldn't imagine having a wife/family during residency because of having so little time. Another doctor said he couldn't imagine NOT having a family because it's what made his life complete, and what he felt like he was doing it all for in a way. I can understand both, but it just goes to show that despite similar and difficult circumstances, it will be up to us to determine how the rest of our lives turn out >).