Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Grand Teton...

Discussion in 'Optometry' started by Eyegirl2007, Sep 28, 2002.

1. How'd your ICO interview go? I'm dying to know.

Luv,
    Eyegirl:cool:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Grand Teton

Grand Teton Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey..Eyegirl2007..
    My interview went great...It was really relaxed and the lady that interviewed me was really nice. I talked with her for about an hour....which I think was good because it was only supposed to be 45 minutes..They said they will let me know by the middle of October. They have there first committee meeting on Tuesday to talk about all the people that have interviewd so far...which I think is around 20...so that is good that we made it into the first batch of students...Well if you want to know more let me know...Have you study much of the OAT lately...I haven't and they said that my score needs to improve!!! YIKES!!
    Grand Teton

4. JHawk623

JHawk623 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

what exactly was your score? just curious?

5. Grand TEton,
    Congratulations on your good interview. ICO is so so so so fabulous. YIKES!! They're making decisions about us on Tuesday. It'll give me nightmares.

I am really scared about the OAT. I'm studying every second I'm not in school or at work:mad: but I feel like it's not going to be enough . If I screw it up I will embarass myself. If I blow my chance to go to ICO I will never forgive myself. Sorry, you caught me at a bad (low self esteem) time.

I'm scoring 340 Reading comp, 330 bio, 310-330 ish general chem haven't tried organic/physics/quantitative. I haven't done quantitative much yet because it depresses me terribly. (I did it once on TOPScore and got like a 230). I have never been any good at math. It doesn't matter what I try. I have improved much since I've started studying for the OAT as far as quantitative goes but it still worries me.

Back to the OAT!

Eyegirl.:confused:

6. I forgot to add...tell me everything (PM if you want). I love hearing ICO stories....

Eyegirl :love:

7. Grand Teton

Grand Teton Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey..
    The first time I took the OAT..was last february, I still hadn't taken Cell Biology, Physic II, Biochemisty, Human Anatomy, Microbiology, Botany, and only on Calculus class and I scored a 290 for Total Science and 300 for Academic Average..But after all those class I feel like I am going to kick its ass!!!
    Like this guy!!
    +pissed+