GRE Books and Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kawaa

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have several things that I am trying to get rid of that I no longer need.

I have these GRE Kaplan materials that are BRAND NEW!! NEVER HAVE BEEN USED!! IAll for just $30 obo,

Kaplan GRE Course Book 2009/2010 Edition - strategies, practice problems and explanations for verbal, math and analytical writing (Great book!)

Kaplan GRE Pocket Reference 2009/2010 Edition - strategies, increasing your GRE vocabulary, word groups, word roots, opposite drills, GRE mini-dictionary, top 100 GRE Math concepts (VERY HELPFUL)

Kaplan GRE strategies/study guide/test day tips laminated sheet - perfect for reviewing important concepts and strategies/test day tips for verbal, analytical writing and math (Great tool for review right before your test)

Kaplan GRE 200 Vocabulary Flash Cards - 200 of the most tested GRE words, definitions, related words and similar meanings. (Helps boost your vocabulary)

** These are materials that you can only get if you pay for a Kaplan GRE Preparation course that cost $1,200**

Please e-mail me if you are interested. I can email you pictures if you need to see them.

**Payment through Pay-pal. I will ship them right when I receive the payment**

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: