Great Apartment in Columbus, OH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MD4Life03

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I live in the Grandview area at the Meridian apts. I will be living the apartment in early June and relocating. My lease is not up until August 31, 2008. It is a 1BR 707 sq foot apartment on the first floor (great because the apartment does not have elevators). It has a garden tub and a spacious walk-in closet. The apartment comes with a covered parking spot that is connected to the building with direct access to the apartment building. The parking spot can fit two cars when parked behind each other. I would consider the apartment safe and it requires an electronic key to access the building at all times. The rent is $784. You have to pay for utilities: which is a flat fee of $18-20 for all apartments. The apartment runs only on electric (no gas required). In the summer this usually runs me $25.00. It is has cable and internet hook-ups. Washer and dryer hook-ups also included in the apartment. The apartment complex also has washer and dryers on the premise. You are close to everything and OSU is within walking distance. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Members don't see this ad.