• The site has been updated!

If you see any bugs, please report them in this thread.

GREAT article on the future of pharmacy

anfhockey10

10+ Year Member
May 2, 2006
Philly, PA
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
About the Ads

pharmhopeful

10+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Whether you're preparing to answer this question in an interview, or think the pharmacy profession is doomed, this is a great (long), in-depth read:

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/409605

I haven't logged in (can't remember my info), but I think I may have read this. Am I remembering incorrectly, or was it published in 2000? I remember being a tad concerned that the information might be a bit dated... Is this a newer article? Maybe I should dig up my password and username :)

Thanks for the link and good luck at your UCSF interview ;)

gchiq84

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2005
Fresno, CA
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I haven't logged in (can't remember my info), but I think I may have read this. Am I remembering incorrectly, or was it published in 2000? I remember being a tad concerned that the information might be a bit dated... Is this a newer article? Maybe I should dig up my password and username :)

Thanks for the link and good luck at your UCSF interview ;)

Thanks :) Yes, it is a little old, but the parts where it talks about the future are still issues that may come up in our futures. It's just nice to see future pharmacy issues laid out into a nice paper so you can have some ideas when they ask you in an interview :D

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.