GREAT article on the future of pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Namexxx

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Uhh I think people will need to register before they can see the article...can you just cut and paste it on the forum???

aw, that sucks. no, it's too long to cut and paste :(

sleazye

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
You can register for free, it only takes a minute.

pharmhopeful

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Whether you're preparing to answer this question in an interview, or think the pharmacy profession is doomed, this is a great (long), in-depth read:

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/409605

I haven't logged in (can't remember my info), but I think I may have read this. Am I remembering incorrectly, or was it published in 2000? I remember being a tad concerned that the information might be a bit dated... Is this a newer article? Maybe I should dig up my password and username :)

Thanks for the link and good luck at your UCSF interview ;)

Namexxx

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't logged in (can't remember my info), but I think I may have read this. Am I remembering incorrectly, or was it published in 2000? I remember being a tad concerned that the information might be a bit dated... Is this a newer article? Maybe I should dig up my password and username :)

Thanks for the link and good luck at your UCSF interview ;)

Thanks :) Yes, it is a little old, but the parts where it talks about the future are still issues that may come up in our futures. It's just nice to see future pharmacy issues laid out into a nice paper so you can have some ideas when they ask you in an interview :D