1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Great Deal in Des Moines!!

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by msparkysteffen, May 6, 2007.

1. msparkysteffen

msparkysteffen Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

I am a 3rd year Family Medicine resident in Des Moines IA and am moving to MN. I have a townhome in Urbandale IA that was purchased new in 2004 for 152,000 and am selling it for 142,000. It is a short commute to the hospitals and DMU. The townhome is 2 bed 2.5 bath in excellent condition and includes all appliances. I am also willing to sell it fully furnished including 51 inch HDTV, King bedroom set and more. This is a great deal for the interested buyer. Willing to negotiate on price. If interested PM me.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. msparkysteffen

5+ Year Member

4. msparkysteffen

5+ Year Member

bump
    HELLO anyone looking in Des Moines