Great House For Rent Immediately!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ILOVETHESANDMAN

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am leasing out my house in the Bellaire / Meyerland area of Houston effective immediately! It's a terrific house - 4/2/2 with workshop, master down, hardwoods, new carpet, formals, huge den, sunny kitchen, massive storage space in walk-in attic, large fenced yard with deck (and yard service thrown in to boot!), great neighborhood close to Med Center, parks, schools, shopping and major freeways, constable patrol, super neighbors, and 2380 sf of space for a family, roommates and their furry companions (comes with dog door already in place) :)

The monthly rent is $1600.00 firm with first and last up front along with a $300.00 security deposit. I prefer a longer term lease of 2 years and up but am amenable to other terms on a case basis. This would be a great situation for interns and residents who need a short term housing solution or a longer term situation with room for the whole family. I am in school (constantly!) during the week but am in Houston on the weekends to show the house. Feel free to message or call me with any questions and I would be happy to answer them and zap you some pics as well.

Look forward to hearing from "ya'll"

Katherine 713-501-0677

Members don't see this ad.