Great med school info here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Adcadet

Long way from Gate 27
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all -
it seems many people here are unaware of the great infor AMSA has on thier webpage located here http://www.amsa.org/resource/cardev/medresults.cfm

I highly recommend this survey.

Adcadet

Members don't see this ad.

very good site. definitely check it out if you're trying to compare schools :D :D :D

thanx adcadet . . . this is the dirt that u need to know b4 pickin schools . . . i def woulda cut some schools from my list if i knew all that . . .

Members don't see this ad :)
awesome site...

thanks

Yes, that website is not bad, and i had used it last year. HOWEVER, when you look over it, be sure to take a look at the sample size first, which often seems to be too small.
(e.g. A total of 4 surveys about Columbia were submitted as of 11/22/02, and that to me is definitely a pretty small sample size)

definately an excellent site, but as previously mentioned watch out for the sample size

thanks acadet:clap:

Great site, thanks Adcadet. I think the answers to the "open questions" are the most helpful. But yeah, the small sample size makes some of the data questionable.