great new website - www.medicalstudentworld.com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vizualized

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just found this great new website for medical students. Its still new and has not got that many visitors. Its forum based but has something for everyone. Even a huge elective directory.
I think it has a promising future. So go check it out

www.medicalstudentworld.com

Members don't see this ad.

heads up, this should be in the sale and advertisement forum!

and welcome to SDN!

If you look at vizualized's profile, you'll find that he lists himself as the creator of the website ...

He's trying to promote his own website by posting as if he 'found' it.

LEECH.

- Tae

Members don't see this ad :)
that's low. I for one aren't going there.

Originally posted by Adcadet
that's low. I for one aren't going there.

It's not only low, its freakin stupid. Vizualized, what were you thinking when you put that in your user profile? Then you come online and say that you found this site?

Originally posted by Adcadet
I for one aren't going there.

I know we've discussed the reprehensibility of grammar police, but give me a break. This is just plain embarassing.

Originally posted by shamthis
I know we've discussed the reprehensibility of grammar police, but give me a break. This is just plain embarassing.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Um, hate to be nit-picky, but that would be embarrassing. ;)

I fail to see why we would need another website when SDN is perfect! :D

alright- this thread will be deleted... not that i have any control over it... but, it will...
peter

Originally posted by SMW
I fail to see why we would need another website when SDN is perfect! :D

With over 18000 members, why would I need a new forum? As I mentioned on another thread, I am staying here. If someone really has time to offer computer related services, then offer to help bring back interviewfeedback. That is what the premed community really needs.

Sorry. Let me rephrase:
I for one aint goin' there.

Better?

wow... zero posts in the premed forum... looks like a really sweet hang. you know what- you're lame. get the monkey-spooge out of here.
peter

Originally posted by vizualized
Hi,
Just found this great new website for medical students.
look at the difference in response the "found" as opposed to "founded" made...:rolleyes: