Great tools for Physics and Chem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BlueAvocado

Long Journey Ahead!
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello I ve been looking around the web for some free software to help people like my self conceptulize classes like Chem and Physics. I ran across and some of you might have already been to this site, because it's very popular for D/L all kinds of Freeware and Shareware. It's:
cnet.com or specifically it's http://download.com.com/2001-20-0.html under the Home&Desktop category. Do a little bit of searching and you should come across some really cool programs. One in particular that I D/L yesterday is called the Table and it was a chemistry periodic table that had very usefull tools that will gave you anything from Density to balanced equations for different equations that you may come across. It also converts from mole to grams and works backwards. I hope this helps some of you Visual Learners like my self. Also there were a few software pieces for Physics but it was mostly for Chem. Good Luck

Members don't see this ad.

I seen that Table prog before, very nice.

Thanks again.

Hey Dr. G

How's that g-chem coming?

We are on molecular orbitals this week and it's B-O-R-I-N-G!!!

I hope you pulled through on Hess' Law.

Is your final cumulative? Mine is...:mad:

I am so thankful I've gotten 3 A's on my test (unlike 11 years ago when I took it in undergrad and got a C...)

Well good luck!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey DrLove:D

Well unfourtenatelly I dropped out of G chem. :( I switched classes to a much better teacher but she tought the chapters in different orded and I just couldn't catch up. But the good thing is I learned so much out of my Chem Class that when I take it next year I should ace it hopefully. I decided I really wasn't ready to take both of those classes (including Physics) So now I am doing much better in Physics since I have more time to study. Next semester I am taking Calculus for one semester. I think I am on the right track. One thing I really learned out of all this , is that sometimes you can't just throw yourself back into school expecting to do good, if you are rusty in the subject matter. Thanx again for the Hess Law I finally got it down, :clap: It was getting me worried. I am really glad I dropped out, because I really want to learn this stuff, you reach a certain point in schooling where you don't care about the grades as much as really learning and understanding the material. The last thing I remeber out of the Chem class is doing orbitals. Doesnt seem that hard but Like you said it seems boring. hehe.

ugh i hate orbitals

Dr. G...

Glad to hear that your are doing good in Physics.

Did I mention I HATE PHYSICS?

+pissed+

I think it's an inherent man's science. In my TPR class

the guys continuously hollered out the answers

and the women just looked mystified when we went over

Physics passages.

:eek:

G-Luck and rememer to spread love to your patients...:love: