Board Exams Great way to prepare for Nursing School or Allied Health Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedTutor System

Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
MedTutor.com offers a proven approach to teaching, learning and studying Medical & Health-Related subjects such as Anatomy, Medical Terminology and more!

The creator of MedTutor, Dr. Charles A. Henderson, is an anesthesiologist in Hattiesburg, MS who has been in private practice since 1999. He enjoys his continued opportunity to teach nursing, nurse anesthesia, and pre-medical students.

MedTutor offers a Nursing and Allied-Health Prep Pack for only $199.00 + tax that includes:

- Medical Terminology: An Innovative Approach book
- 2 Yr subscription to terminology and skeleton anatomy applications of MedTutor.com
- 2 Yr subscription to MedTutor.com
- Personalized weekly E-mail study evaluations with recommendations for improvement

Anyone on the SDN forum receives a discount of $50 using the Promocode: preppack50

Pass Your First Year of a Health-Related Study or Receive a Full Refund*

*Limited to instances in which promotion to the second year of school is withheld due to academic underachievement. Does not include student withdrawal for health-related, disciplinary, or personal reasons.

Try our MedTutor online system for free! Receive a free 3 day trial account at www.MedTutor.com

Want more information? Email Amanda Speir at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I recently received my Phlebotomy Certification through the company medca certifications. Does anyone have any feedback on this company? I seem to have good feedback so far but would appreciate some more if anyone has any so I can start looking for a job. Thanks!