Great way to study the Decks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AjayDas

God's First Mistake!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hiya all,

I think I have thought of a foolproof plan the Dental Decks So lemme share with SDN which has given me so much info... :thumbup: This will help the people who end up daydreaming instead of studying most of the times

First, you need to scan your Decks :eek: . Yeah I know this will take some time..But it's worth it. Ask the guy who scans it to keep the pages seperate as it will help you to keep a tab on the number of pages you do per day.

You will need to adjust your monitor display for this. Reduce the brightness and contrast till you feel comfortable reading the decks.

Then, keep the screensaver timer to 1 or 2 minutes. This is the MOST important thing to do. The problem with studying is that people tend to start daydreaming {err..that's what I end up doing atleast} :sleep: . This will make sure that you finish each page at a regular pace without thinking about the latest cricket match..or how else could you have killed the guys in Warcraft III. :cool:

Lemme know how if goes :D

Members don't see this ad.

Glad to know I'm not the only daydreamer while studying! jajajjaja

"TIME MANAGEMENT!!!"....yooohooo....that's a cool thought!
(I wish I were able to do something like that! :D )

Ya meggs , count me in too.I still wonder if it would be of much help to someone like me coz' I daydream soooo much :love: :sleep: that... well, I guess i'd skip a few decks if the screensaver time whizzes by and end up reading something else and not even know the difference!!! :D :D :D he he...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys,
I am glad :D I am one among the "day dreaming gang" :laugh:

After thinking so much abt why I am daydreaming often, I @last found some "answer" which is "my mind battery wanting some relaxing change which is like charging itself " :idea:

but too much of charging also won't be of any use I guess :laugh:

Any way all the best for all those who r studying :)

dentaldoc said:
Hi guys,
I am glad :D I am one among the "day dreaming gang" :laugh:

After thinking so much abt why I am daydreaming often, I @last found some "answer" which is "my mind battery wanting some relaxing change which is like charging itself " :idea:

but too much of charging also won't be of any use I guess :laugh:

Any way all the best for all those who r studying :)
hi ........i join the gang.............thanks ajay........................

Mee to a dreamdreamer and thanx for giving the information

Err can someone help me? Talk about daydreams....I started dreaming about how to tackle the visa officer now. I was thinking of telling him that my wife is expecting a child {I am not even married }..grrr for heaven's sake! I havent even touched DA and micro/path as yet.

Man has reached the moon. He can create a mouse without a dad! But he just cannot control his stupid small brain

After you scaned it, the back page of the deck is red.

czhao said:
After you scaned it, the back page of the deck is red.
Hiya Czhao,
Yup. That is one small problem. However, the text is surely readable. So I guess you will have to bear the colour

p.s Hey! Didn't anyone tell you? "Red is the colour of Love" So start loving your Decks! You might get a score of 99!

AjayDas said:
Err can someone help me? Talk about daydreams....I started dreaming about how to tackle the visa officer now. I was thinking of telling him that my wife is expecting a child {I am not even married }..grrr for heaven's sake! I havent even touched DA and micro/path as yet.

Man has reached the moon. He can create a mouse without a dad! But he just cannot control his stupid small brain

small is the power........so difficult to control..........
meanwhile.........let the love of red... colour u............and read......
all the best.......
do well......

Day dreaming ,man I ma the king doing it.Honestly ,I thought I was the only one. :sleep:

AjayDas said:
Hiya Czhao,
Yup. That is one small problem. However, the text is surely readable. So I guess you will have to bear the colour

p.s Hey! Didn't anyone tell you? "Red is the colour of Love" So start loving your Decks! You might get a score of 99!

Love them I will! I'm hitting them hard right now, going through an entire subject each day.

Repitition is key for me.

u guys r the lim here having so much &studyin i love this..yes i am dreamer, i lpove ot dream wat all new colthes i can shop for as soon i finish the exam.i think im now gettin addicted t sdn.count me in too ajay i have also done that already.

toothfairy78 said:
u guys r the lim here having so much &studyin i love this..yes i am dreamer, i lpove ot dream wat all new colthes i can shop for as soon i finish the exam.i think im now gettin addicted t sdn.count me in too ajay i have also done that already.

Tooth fairy u r dreaming of buying new clothes and i am actually doing.And when ever i think i would do whole shopping after exam i have the Terrible dream that nothing is on sale anymore :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
SO i have to go shopping