green card for bds from india for usa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

linker08

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey i m from india and i have found out that i can do 1 yr accelarated course from kiev ukraine, and then i can enter usa with green card under the emmigration rule eb3... can any one tell me that is it better pathway to dds than doin MPH?? IT takes around 2 yrs to reach usa but with green card, can any one help me out with that?? any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
yes i m from india and i m moving to international dental.. i thought why to waste money on mph, else i can do nursing which will get me earning and green card, when i m preparing for nbde in usa... but my doubt is that will i be able to justify infront of personal interview about my nursing degree?

Members don't see this ad :)
wow soo many visitors but no reply, plz buddy help me with my que. ok if some one wanna info for this route to usa plz visit www.mananfoundation.com and then tell me bout this and also refer www.mdnurse.com

Last edited:
deal linker 08ji
please go on trying for something new. I am a student from Nepal doing BDS in BPKIHS. I think I shall have a great help from you in the near future.

deal linker 08ji
please go on trying for something new. I am a student from Nepal doing BDS in BPKIHS. I think I shall have a great help from you in the near future.

yeah, i will go on new roads, will explore dem and tell d world what i hv achieved..thanks for ur concern, will luv to help u..

yeah, i will go on new roads, will explore dem and tell d world what i hv achieved..thanks for ur concern, will luv to help u..
DDS and Green Card are 2 totally separate topics.
Secondly, I do not think you could get GC in 2 yrs by doing an accelerated program in nursing. (find out the details about this program thoroughly before jumping right into it).
Good luck!