1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

greenville, raleigh, charlotte NC CBT sites????

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by passion4atcg, Apr 25, 2007.

1. passion4atcg

passion4atcg Member
    5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    anyone take the cbt at one of these sites?? can you provide me with any info about them???
    thank you!!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. wideawake45

wideawake45 New Member

Pre-Medical
    greenville nc
    april 16th exam

this was a great test center. there are only 14 seats and 8-11 people were taking the mcat that day. they only let the mcat go on at this center because its so small. the people are really friendly and did an awesome job of checking you in and out. the computers have large monitors and make sure you wear the head phones that block out all noise.
    I took the aug06 exam and we had to wait 1hr15min before we started. the old exam lasted 8hours and you had nothing to block out the sound. plus there were 100 people at my site in raleigh. the new cbt is so much better and this site in greenville is a must because it is so small. you will love it if you take it here.

4. passion4atcg

passion4atcg Member
    5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    cool! i'm signed up for greenville!! which site did you take it at. What was the address?? Thank you!!

5. wideawake45

wideawake45 New Member

Pre-Medical
    There is only one site in Greenville. It was 1925 Turnbury Drive. Good luck!!!!!!!!