Group discount Beat the boards 2019 Psych

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nks6886

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a 4th year psychiatry resident. Trying to gather a group of 50 or more residents to sign up for beat the boards for 2019 psychiatry board exam. If we get 50 people then the 12 month subscription will be half off. Thus, instead of paying $1100 for 12 months you would each pay $550 for 12 months. I will need the following information from you:

First and last name
Phone number
Preferred email address
The name of the boards you are taking and year you plan to take it (ie General Psychiatry exam 2019)

Please send it me at [email protected]. Once I get to 50 people, I will send the list to Ms. Lynne Garcia at beat the boards who will then reach out to you with further instructions.

Thanks so much!

Natalie

Members don't see this ad.

:troll:

There's better options out there. I know a friend of mine who simply asked for a discount at another group and got it, it was a big discount, and his total was like $450 for the 2019 boards. Don't have to mess around with group discounts tracking down a gazillion people. I think it was Psychiatry Genius. Boards Vitals may have one too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Anyone used psych genius? thoughts? any group discounts for it?

Members don't see this ad :)
I recommend Psychiatry Genius as well. The questions are trickier and from what I hear, PG is the closest thing to the board exam. Without any negotiating, you can get the group rate as mentioned above. With negotiating, you can probably do better. If you are looking for lectures, get something else besides PG. If you're looking for quality question bank, get PG.

Reactions: 1 user
Maybe try contacting the senior resident at other programs and see if their residents want to be part of the group. That's what our senior resident did. I am so grateful for BTB. I don't suggest it as your only resource but I found it to be extremely helpful and the community on BTB is really supportive and some form telephone or skype study groups.

AMB114934 for $50 off in the form of a gift card which can be used in conjunction with FB100 for 100$ off additionally