group study for july MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Waterboobies

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is a really random question on SDN i bet.. But, I was wondering if anyone who is giving MCAT in july of this year wants to study together over the phone..for example phone discussion over difficult topics..
I am also willing to study face to face at the library.. this might only happen if someone giving the MCAT lives in the cleveland OH area..and is a member of SDN..

I study and understand better in group discussion.. hopefully other do too...

Members don't see this ad.

This is a really random question on SDN i bet.. But, I was wondering if anyone who is giving MCAT in july of this year wants to study together over the phone..for example phone discussion over difficult topics..
I am also willing to study face to face at the library.. this might only happen if someone giving the MCAT lives in the cleveland OH area..and is a member of SDN..

I study and understand better in group discussion.. im sure others do as well:)...

hey thats awesome! I am an hour from cleveland and i am in cleveland quite often! PM me.. i am planning to take august MCAT or possibly even July

I study and understand better in group discussion.. hopefully other do too...

I PM'ed you

Members don't see this ad :)