Growing into my white coat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rubber Dam Man

protecting you since 1950
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I created this blog to serve as a source of motivation for pre-dents who are struggling with dental school acceptance. This blog will also chronicle my journey through dental school and I hope to provide guidance or any form of help to those who may be in need of it... enjoy!

http://whitecoatdds.blogspot.com/

Members don't see this ad.

Cool stuff. But makes me wonder...Why is it that every dental/medical/pharmacy/nursing/podiatry student needs to chronicle their experiences through school in a blog?

I've seen 4 different blogs from d-students advertised on here in the last 2 days. It's just getting a little old.

Cool stuff. But makes me wonder...Why is it that every dental/medical/pharmacy/nursing/podiatry student needs to chronicle their experiences through school in a blog?

I've seen 4 different blogs from d-students advertised on here in the last 2 days. It's just getting a little old.

I think it's pretty cool. When I was applying, I googled for blogs from students who got in the cycle before me to see what they did and how they prepared for applications, interview tips, etc. So far all of the blogs I've seen are pretty unique. They offer different tips and insights.

OP- I just followed your blog :)

Members don't see this ad :)
It's nice to read when you are a predent. It's not getting old. I like to read these so I can learn what other people went through. It gives me a different perspective of things.

Yea, i dont know what 47651... is talking about. I love reading those types of things and I'm appreciative of people who blog their Dental School Journey so we pre-dents can see what were in for/working for!

I appreciate it guys. To be honest, I have noticed a lot of blogs popping up this year - it's quite strange to say the least. However, I think it can provide a great deal of insight to those who are interested in a particular profession. Obviously it is designed to give predents some insight that they may not be exposed to already... not to mention, provide motivation and/or guidance to those students who are struggling with dental school acceptance

blogging is SOOOOO 2005. =P