GS Interviews - Late Offers

Discussion in 'Surgery and Surgical Subspecialties' started by Celiac Plexus, Dec 9, 2002.

1. Celiac Plexus

Celiac Plexus Senior Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Aight! By now pretty much everyone has their interviews set. BUT, there are STILL a coupla programs that have placed me on the "waitlist", and I was wondering... To all the peeps out there who are interns/residents: What is the latest date that you received an interview offer when you were applying?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Winged Scapula

Winged Scapula Cougariffic!
    Staff Member Administrator Physician Faculty Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved

Attending Physician
    I believe the latest date for NRMP programs was last week of January/first week of February for me a couple years back. Since we got about a months notice, I'd say that most interview invites should be out by the beginning of the year.

Check with the programs to which you've applied - ie, our last interivew date in early January, so obviously invites would be out well before then.

4. tonem

tonem Senior Member

Heard from UCSF-Fresno yesterday.

5. PiscesXXI

PiscesXXI Junior Member

Just got an interview from Cornell!!!
    For those of you that are waitlisted at your favorite programs DON"T give up!

6. General Tsao

General Tsao New Member

Just got an offer from UNLV.