This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medstud16

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hi friends

Do any alumni from GT SMP have insight on the graduate course grading for the SMP. Basically, I am in the SMP right now and am 1% above the average of the APP graduate course at around an 86 hoping to bring it up with one more quiz. I am trying to maintain my 3.6 cumulative as I heard that is the general cutoff to get consideration for MD schools. I know last semester the physiology course A-range went from almost an 86-91 with a higher average course grade so I am hoping that leniency in grading carries over. I would hate to get a B in this course out of all the courses this semester. And faculty stands by letting us know cut-offs only when they are finalized without any historical data. Sorry to sound neurotic but the stress is reeeaaal.

Thanks guys.
I can't answer your question, but I just got in to the SMP for Fall 21, and I wanted to know how it's going for you. There is a lot of mixed opinions and I'm really worried about being graded against M1s

I can't answer your question, but I just got in to the SMP for Fall 21, and I wanted to know how it's going for you. There is a lot of mixed opinions and I'm really worried about being graded against M1s
Feel free to message me with any questions!

Reactions: 1 user