nicole20

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2003
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
Did you guys send the thank you letter for your interviewer to the admissions office?

thanks

mango6110

10+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2004
Status
nicole20 said:
Did you guys send the thank you letter for your interviewer to the admissions office?

thanks

i did bc then it can be added to ure file, i also sent one to the dean cause he spoke to us

OP
N

nicole20

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2003
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
mango6110 said:
i did bc then it can be added to ure file, i also sent one to the dean cause he spoke to us

So then you assumed that they also gave it to your interviewer?

calstudent

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2004
Status
nicole20 said:
So then you assumed that they also gave it to your interviewer?
yes, i would guess they make a copy for your file and then pass it on to the interviewer. didn't georgie give you the spelled name of the interviewer and then circle the admissions office address on the second to last page of that booklet they give you? send it there in c/o of admissions office.
i got the feeling they were strongly encouraged.

OP
N

nicole20

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2003
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
calstudent said:
yes, i would guess they make a copy for your file and then pass it on to the interviewer. didn't georgie give you the spelled name of the interviewer and then circle the admissions office address on the second to last page of that booklet they give you? send it there in c/o of admissions office.
i got the feeling they were strongly encouraged.

yeah i guess she maybe did say something about the admissions address, but by that time of the day i was pretty much out of it after a long trip the day before.

thanks for all of your help and patience.

mrezai

Doctor?
10+ Year Member
Oct 29, 2004
Washington, DC
Status
Medical Student
I did not send one, out of pure forgetful/laziness and I was accepted on Oct. 15. Obviously it's not a make or break aspect of your application, but it couldn't hurt.