Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

GTown??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by gooseHC, Dec 20, 2001.

1. gooseHC

gooseHC Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Does anyone know the deal with Georgetown? in terms of their timeframes for things...I see alot of rejections on here from them but I have heard nothing about an interview or a reject.. I consider myself competitive there but a rejection would be no surprise...do they fill their class on a rolling basis, meaning that the longer I don't hear, the worse off I am? Or do you think that I'm in one of those 'hold for further review piles?'
    or i haven't checked my mail in a week..heading out to school to check it tomorrow..hopefully either no news or good news from GTown?
    any info would be great..thanks in advance because I know you guys are always great with responses!
    Happy Holidays to all!

2. DrSuga

DrSuga Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

speaking from personal experience, G'town was actually one of the fastest schools to respond. by this i mean they told me my file was complete within two days of submitting it and invited me for an interview about two weeks later. i received an acceptance just a short while ago, so they are definitely rolling admissions. i don't know if youll be hearing anything soon...they may be on vacation until after the first of the year (just a guess). hope this helps!

3. elle

elle Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey, I think at the interview we were told 8-10 weeks for most people... of course, I could be confused and thinking of a different school :( but I think I remember Mrs. Sullivan saying that...

sorry can't give ya a more definite answer!

4. DesperatelySeekingMD

DesperatelySeekingMD Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Here is my timeline....

Appl. Comp - Late August
    Interview - Mid oct.
    Acceptance - Early Dec.

Good Luck!