1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

GTown??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by gooseHC, Dec 20, 2001.

1. gooseHC

gooseHC Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Does anyone know the deal with Georgetown? in terms of their timeframes for things...I see alot of rejections on here from them but I have heard nothing about an interview or a reject.. I consider myself competitive there but a rejection would be no surprise...do they fill their class on a rolling basis, meaning that the longer I don't hear, the worse off I am? Or do you think that I'm in one of those 'hold for further review piles?'
    or i haven't checked my mail in a week..heading out to school to check it tomorrow..hopefully either no news or good news from GTown?
    any info would be great..thanks in advance because I know you guys are always great with responses!
    Happy Holidays to all!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DrSuga

DrSuga Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

speaking from personal experience, G'town was actually one of the fastest schools to respond. by this i mean they told me my file was complete within two days of submitting it and invited me for an interview about two weeks later. i received an acceptance just a short while ago, so they are definitely rolling admissions. i don't know if youll be hearing anything soon...they may be on vacation until after the first of the year (just a guess). hope this helps!

4. elle

elle Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey, I think at the interview we were told 8-10 weeks for most people... of course, I could be confused and thinking of a different school :( but I think I remember Mrs. Sullivan saying that...

sorry can't give ya a more definite answer!

5. DesperatelySeekingMD

DesperatelySeekingMD Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Here is my timeline....

Appl. Comp - Late August
    Interview - Mid oct.
    Acceptance - Early Dec.

Good Luck!