Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

F0nzie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who is watching tonight? :)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
so glad to see i'm not the only one who loved that movie. Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to the theater to see the sequel.

soundtrack to the last one was tits. I agree.

I hear the new side kick is a very articulate little green amphibian with a hint of occasional vulgarity. Fits in quite nicely actually.

Reactions: 1 user
so glad to see i'm not the only one who loved that movie. Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to the theater to see the sequel.

If you had told me 40 years ago that "Fox on the Run" would trigger a pleasant surge of excitement and nostalgia for me, I would have vomited in your general direction...but now I'm cranking it up when it comes on the radio.

Reactions: 1 users
Haha. Saw it last night man.

The thing is. I don't even care that David hasselhoff/Kurt russel was the god/father figure. And that Ego was his name. or that he was narcissistically inseninsating the universe and covering it in thick blue jizz.

You gotta look at the bigger picture. This is alien/mutant/animal band of misfits. Piling vicious cracks on one another.

And as old psych doc said. Taking the weirdest uneasily catchy, do-I-like-this-song?...****-yeah-I like-this-song songs. And mixing them with dope classics. Which fits perfectly as the soundtrack of intergalactic animal house's comically, stupid misadventures. As.... an f'n mix tape. Which is. Perfect. Replete with 70's abs 80's pop culture.

So. I don't even care about it's obvious, clunky scripting. They actually build that into the jokes.

This and dead pool are my favorite recent movies.

I hope the new blade runner is cool.

Reactions: 1 users