Guide to FDA Hearing on “Draft Guidances” Regulating Cells and Tissues (Part 15)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For about the 4th time JackA'', I was pointing out to you that you stated that she got into school with affirmative action. You obviously pulled that out of your Ass and now you try to change the narrative of my argument.
" Cool Story Bro"

I already stated that was a mistaken comment and it was in reference to her professor status at Harvard where she started claiming to be "native american".

No one needs AA to get into Rutgers Law School due to it being third rate.

You have yet to explain why she would lie about being Native American. Why would she do this for any other reason besides Affirmative Action?

Why lie about her heritage then?

It strains credulity that she stated her fake heritage for just no reason.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are there any updates on the FDA guidelines/restrictions? I find the fda.gov website extremely difficult and time consuming to navigate and glean applicable information

What does mean?

That only appears to affect companies like Mesoblast that take the stem cells who change them in some way. Clinics who just take stem cells in the office aren't affected.

The bill opens the door to the use of autologous culture-expanded stem cells by hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers.

The bill opens the door to the use of autologous culture-expanded stem cells by hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers.

I thought that was already legal because it was the "practice of medicine"