gulp...I just submitted AMCAS!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tigress

queen of the jungle
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to thank everybody on this forum who has helped me in the past few months. There are really too many to name. From studying for the MCAT, to filling out AMCAS, to our crazy pre-score chat room last night, to reading my PS more than once, the people on this forum have been a huge part of my application experience. Thanks guys! :love: :love:

As of 11 p.m. on June 16, 2005, I have submitted my AMCAS application. For some reason it still says "waiting for transcripts," although it lists all of my transcripts as received. I assume this will change during business hours when the AAMC people see that I have submitted.

I :love: sdn :thumbup: :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

tigress said:
I want to thank everybody on this forum who has helped me in the past few months. There are really too many to name. From studying for the MCAT, to filling out AMCAS, to our crazy pre-score chat room last night, to reading my PS more than once, the people on this forum have been a huge part of my application experience. Thanks guys! :love: :love:

As of 11 p.m. on June 16, 2005, I have submitted my AMCAS application. For some reason it still says "waiting for transcripts," although it lists all of my transcripts as received. I assume this will change during business hours when the AAMC people see that I have submitted.

I :love: sdn :thumbup: :thumbup:

congrat. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations, Tigress! You'll be going places, girl! ;)

Yay! :hardy: :clap:

I know the feelin' but oh how good it feels. I am submitting tomorrow - my app is done just need to make sure my list of schools is final!

:luck: :thumbup:

that's great! it's good to have that over with. congrats tigress!

You will do very well! We're both from PA, submitted about the same time, and applying to some of the same schools, so maybe we'll cross paths.

Good luck!

Hey there - best of luck. I got the "waiting for transcripts" message as well when I submitted today, but it changed to "awaiting processing" after I logged out and went back in. It's probably fixed up by now.

Cheers

Time To Get Laid!

Congrats. Mine said the same and it went away when they got to it. No worries.

It must feel great - congratulations! :luck:

yay!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tigress

SO I will be feeling like you in a few minutes.
I had one question though, I saw in the section where AMCAS calculates your GPA and all that there was space for Highschool GPA- Are we supposed to send highschool transcripts also, or how do they figure it out (I did not go to highschool here)?
Thanks for any tips, and I of course for all the tips from you all that I have used so far...

infinite_dreams said:
SO I will be feeling like you in a few minutes.
I had one question though, I saw in the section where AMCAS calculates your GPA and all that there was space for Highschool GPA- Are we supposed to send highschool transcripts also, or how do they figure it out (I did not go to highschool here)?
Thanks for any tips, and I of course for all the tips from you all that I have used so far...

I'm pretty sure that's for college courses you took during high school. Definitely no need to submit high school transcripts! This may have been addressed on the huge AMCAS thread but I'm not sure.

Thanks everybody for the support. Hopefully we'll all have an awesome application year! :thumbup:

tigress said:
I'm pretty sure that's for college courses you took during high school. Definitely no need to submit high school transcripts! This may have been addressed on the huge AMCAS thread but I'm not sure.

Thanks everybody for the support. Hopefully we'll all have an awesome application year! :thumbup:

Thanks Tigress- I was about to have a fit thinking of how difficult that would be! I was actually reading that huge thread everyday for a while, but that fell of in these last few pre-score release frenzied days.....