Gunner?... More like "Doner"!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kris1

Mega-Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A thread to celebrate the end of second year and therefore, the end of the formal classroom education as we know it. I have my Path final on Friday then I coast into Step 1. Anybody else?

Members don't see this ad.

A thread to celebrate the end of second year and therefore, the end of the formal classroom education as we know it. I have my Path final on Friday then I coast into Step 1. Anybody else?

:confused:

hahhaha "coast into step one". i agree with the above poster. from what i see of the second years (which isn't much outside the library)...step one ain't no square dance, friend. more like walking the plank rather than floating...or coasting or whatever.

Members don't see this ad :)
hahhaha "coast into step one". i agree with the above poster. from what i see of the second years (which isn't much outside the library)...step one ain't no square dance, friend. more like walking the plank rather than floating...or coasting or whatever.

Well... I "coast" in the sense that it is my only obligation, though one I do take seriously.

We had our last day of classes today. Final exam on Friday. I can't wait till this year is over for good!!!

Congrats everyone who is done!!! :)

:mad:

Two more weeks here. Thanks to my school's inability to schedule well. Congratulations to those about to start Step 1 studying, I'll be joining you shortly.

1 more week...then i pedal or sprint furiously to step one.

At Pitt, our second years are already third years...they were done with classes I think around the end of February/beginning of March.

Are there other schools that end second year so early?

I have one more week then an OSCE exam that Saturday. Follow that puppy up with three lab finals (neuro, anatomy, histo) on Thursday. Then we have 6 exams in 3 days on the following Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

So, all said and done, two weeks next Wednesday and by far the most painful chapter of all of this will be over. Of course, that assumes that i'll pass, which that little voice inside my head keeps telling me is impossible. So so so worried at this pt...sigh...

Good on ya'll who are done already! Can't wait for that sweet sweet day.

At Pitt, our second years are already third years...they were done with classes I think around the end of February/beginning of March.

Are there other schools that end second year so early?
Wake Forest students started rotations in April.

UVA also started rotations

UVM also starts early.

Done and Doner
dumb_dumber_se_z2.jpg

lulz @ people that still have to go through the hell of step 1 study. :scared:

Two weeks and I'm done with year one...sweet.

Just for my own benefit, are you actually a third year before or after you take Step I? Is it an official or unofficial requirement?