Gunner training

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abmd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey i'm currently an M2 using Gunner training for step 1 (the boards) and they also have a program for premed students studying for the mcat. if you guys want a free month trial here it is mcat.gunnertraining.com/free_trial/1017302

there is no risk and i am not affiliated with gunner training. good luck studying!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hey i'm currently an M2 using Gunner training for step 1 (the boards) and they also have a program for medical students studying for the mcat. if you guys want a free month trial here it is mcat.gunnertraining.com/free_trial/1017302

there is no risk and i am not affiliated with gunner training. good luck studying!

:confused::confused:

I just wanted to give a shout out to my Ocean County peeps!!! I may be living in the city right now, but I still miss a good slice from the Saw Mill, and cruising down 37 with my board on the top of the car on my way to the 24th st break before Island Beach State Park. Ahh....

Thanks for the info.

It looks like the free trial doesn't ask for credit card info.

I might check it out because I think that I would absorb more information if I was reading it on a computer screen as opposed to reading from a book.

I'll give the mcat thing a whirl. It's free and if I don't lose much time if I don't like it, since I'd probably drop it in a few days at the most.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey i'm currently an M2 using Gunner training for step 1 (the boards) and they also have a program for premed students studying for the mcat. if you guys want a free month trial here it is mcat.gunnertraining.com/free_trial/1017302

awesome..no credit card needed...thanks abmd!! good luck on your step I!