Gunners and OCD folks, do you annotate FA using any cool, elaborate methods?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fleshwound

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
e.g., with different color pens following a color-code scheme? or what other efficient, easy to read methods do you use? My annotated pages are illegible splotches of black ink :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

e.g., with different color pens following a color-code scheme? or what other efficient, easy to read methods do you use? My annotated pages are illegible splotches of black ink :eek:
When I started studying I just highlighted, underlined and put starts next to important things but of course my OCD kicked in and I just couldn't take it anymore so I rearranged the whole book. I got rid of mnemonics that made no sense to me (and replaced them with things I could relate to lol), added notes to sections that I thought were poorly done etc. I personally highly recommend that you unbind the book and insert whatever extra notes you make from questions/BRS books etc so that you have everything in one section. Also, correct the book before you start doing it.