Gunners Unite

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gramsci

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are better than most, let us come together and sing self-praise.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
1.2" (One Point two) over here ;)

Originally posted by Kashue
Asians :)

Specifically, Chinese :D

I can see those flames coming after me!

Originally posted by CalBeE
Specifically, Chinese :D

I can see those flames coming after me!

It's ok we understand.

Originally posted by Kashue
12"

Do you mean that 6" will have to do it twice? Of course, you do!
ThanksX2

1.2" will have to do it 10 times. Good grief!

Thanks CalBeE!!! You made my day! I don't feel so bad now haha :clap:

Originally posted by ZekeMD
Thanks CalBeE!!! You made my day! I don't feel so bad now haha :clap:

I guess I'll make 99% of SDN-ers feel better...ah I feel like Santa Claus! ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Gramsci
We are better than most, let us come together and sing self-praise.

LOL sweet thread. Can't wait to see the length here grow and come back and read more posts.

Coops

Originally posted by meltmyfaceoff
so some gunners are bazookas and others are derringers

Bazookas or Derringers don't make any different *hits. It's the research, ECs and characters that count. Age and URMs might help though. Ask any her! :D

Originally posted by Cooper_Wriston
LOL sweet thread. Can't wait to see the length here grow and come back and read more posts.

Coops

Mom is going to say "not here", better go wait for us in the Lounge, Coops!

Originally posted by gioia
Do water pistols count? :idea:

Water pistols....? The toy ones that don't fire explosively? Certainly! That's exactly what they do, counting.

One nod = 1,
two nods = 2,
50 nods = I am fatigued,
1000 nods = Do you think that I am Superman? Good Grief!!!!!

BUMP for the "I only have 5 interviews so far" people.

Medikit said:
Gunners don't work together :rolleyes:
True, but snipers always have a spotter, beware of snipers in the back of the class room.

And yes I'm 2 inches, from the floor that is. :D

ah, this thread is good....the gunners will seek each other out and then destroy one another! :D

velocypedalist said:
ah, this thread is good....the gunners will seek each other out and then destroy one another! :D

May the best gunner win. ROAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I want to be a gunner :( Is there an application I can fill out to be a gunner in med school? And do I have to go to an ivy to be "official?"

sockandmittens said:
what on earth is a gunner?

Last words before he is sniped out :laugh:

NubianPrincess said:
I want to be a gunner :( Is there an application I can fill out to be a gunner in med school? And do I have to go to an ivy to be "official?"

RAAAARRRRRRRRR Ivy League only.

sockandmittens said:
what on earth is a gunner?

The question is what is a gunner?

A gunner, like myself, will drink a gallon of gasoline just to piss on your camp fire!!! MUAH AHAH AHA AH!

NubianPrincess said:

No easy girls that give it up in the Lounge!! (It would be different if I was an adcom.) :smuggrin:

Come on! Who would be a better gunner than a grade ho :smuggrin:

Just kidding....i'm a good girl :D

I work hard at school and get good results. Does this mean I'm a gunner?

principessa said:
I work hard at school and get good results. Does this mean I'm a gunner?

Sorry, that's not good enough :smuggrin: Have you cheated in any experiments to increase your yield? How about trying to upstage your professors during lecture? Come on, you gotta do some gunning!

NubianPrincess said:
Sorry, that's not good enough :smuggrin: Have you cheated in any experiments to increase your yield? How about trying to upstage your professors during lecture? Come on, you gotta do some gunning!

Do you tear apart library books with your teeth? ROAAARRRRRRRRRRRR

NubianPrincess said:

Yeah like drying your sample in Carbon tertachloride. (No NMR peaks and those Cl atoms add some nice weight) Muah ahahhaha! :smuggrin:

Dr Dean said:
Do you tear apart library books with your teeth? ROAAARRRRRRRRRRRR

HAH. Yeah like the journal articles you are suppose to read for class. You must tear them right out of the journal and eat them after reading! :smuggrin:

NubianPrincess said:

I have been accused of upstaging a professor, but, well, I'd rather not talk about that. But no, no cheating, and definitely no textbook eating.

principessa said:
I have been accused of upstaging a professor, but, well, I'd rather not talk about that. But no, no cheating, and definitely no textbook eating.

You need to eat more. RAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I don't like gunners cuz they're nerds who study....I don't like studyin' or readin'....that dr dean is a docter hehe...what a nerd! I would have whooped him like I was his pappy!

G-Dub said:
I don't like gunners cuz they're nerds who study....I don't like studyin' or readin'....that dr dean is a docter hehe...what a nerd! I would have whooped him like I was his pappy!

RAAARRRRRRRRRRR. I hear you knockin' but you can't come in. Bring. it G-Dub. BRING IT ON!

hehehe listen to this yankee boy purring like a mountain lion!

you're just bitter cause you got whooped by that borin' old al guy...hehe, I think I'll test some bombs on Vermont just to wake you nerds up! YEEEEHAH!

G-Dub said:
hehehe listen to this yankee boy purring like a mountain lion!

you're just bitter cause you got whooped by that borin' old al guy...hehe, I think I'll test some bombs on Vermont just to wake you nerds up! YEEEEHAH!

These aren't gunners. These two are clowns. I'm the only one keeping it real up in here.

Sharptown said:
These aren't gunners. These two are clowns. I'm the only one keeping it real up in here.

hehe...yeah right, you and dr dean are too peas in a pod...i didn't see ya stickin' your nose round these parts until after I showed up and stuck it to the doc...you ain't nothing but the altered ego of dr dean

G-Dub said:
hehe...yeah right, you and dr dean are too peas in a pod...i didn't see ya stickin' your nose round these parts until after I showed up and stuck it to the doc...you ain't nothing but the altered ego of dr dean

Brother Dean howling is one thing. You lowering the IQ level of these professional forums is another. That has aggrivated and transmogrified the beast in me.

Sharptown said:
Brother Dean howling is one thing. You lowering the IQ level of these forums is another. That has aggrivated and transmogrified the beast in me.

well i don't know what dem other 10 dollar words is...but I know that you're bein' a two face with your two alternated egos

and i'm gonna git some lawyers to wright some papers up proving it violates the PATRIOT act....YEEEEEHAH!!!

G-Dub said:
and i'm gonna git some lawyers to wright some papers up proving it violates the PATRIOT act....YEEEEEHAH!!!

Can't I insult a man's intelligence without Brotha G jumpin all over me? Where's my freedoms? The revolution will not be televised.

Sharptown said:
Can't I insult a man's intelligence without Brotha G jumpin all over me? Where's my freedoms?

you don't like it...move to France with the rest of the smelly america haters

YEEEEEEHAH!!

G-Dub said:
you don't like it...move to France with the rest of the smelly america haters

YEEEEEEHAH!!

Man I eat french fries for breakfast lunch and dinner. Don't be dissin on the the French you hipocritico.

This must be the most politically-charged thread on SDN.