Gunners Unite

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
how am I not allowed in the lounge yet....I'm the president, i should git to go anywhere I want...

I'm gonna have my dad call up Lee and make him let me in

Members don't see this ad.

Sharptown said:
Man I eat french fries for breakfast lunch and dinner. Don't be dissin on the the French you hipocritico.

eat some texas toast you freedom hater

principessa said:
This must be the most politically-charged thread on SDN.

Don't worry there little lady. I'm taking it to the man on behalf of all of you.

Members don't see this ad :)
hehe and freedom fries, those are tasty, 'secially when you smother them in america friendly W ketchup

www.wketchup.com

YEEEHAH!

G-Dub said:
hehe and freedom fries, those are tasty, 'secially when you smother them in america friendly W ketchup

www.wketchup.com

YEEEHAH!

That stuff just don't cut it. It don't even taste like ketsup. I demand HEINZ KETSUP. Where's brotha Kerry when you need him?

Sharptown said:
I demand HEINZ KETSUP. Where's brotha Kerry when you need him?

In jail...PATRIOT act violations....plus I bombed the heinz ketsup factory....

YEEEEEEEEEHAH!!!

G-Dub said:
In jail...PATRIOT act violations....plus I bombed the heinz ketsup factory....

YEEEEEEEEEHAH!!!

Can't we all just get along and watch the Olympics? Stop playing war. Come on brotha Dub put it there.

Sharptown said:
Can't we all just get along and watch the Olympics? Stop playing war. Come on brotha Dub put it there.

I'm a uniter not a divider....so yeah, lets bury the ol hatchet you old lefty and watch the americans kick the world's be-hind in the o-lympics!!

G-Dub said:
I'm a uniter not a divider....so yeah, lets bury the ol hatchet you old lefty and watch the americans kick the world's be-hind in the o-lympics!!

YEEEEEEEEEHAAA to that.

Sharptown said:
YEEEEEEEEEHAAA to that.

RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I'm back. Your not supposed to be agreeing with him. He's here to take away our freedoms an all you can talk about is the O-lympics? ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR +pissed+ +pissed+ +pissed+

DeanSet-1x2.jpg

Dr Dean said:
RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Your not supposed to be agreeing with him. He's here to take away our freedoms an all you can talk about is the O-lympics? ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR +pissed+ +pissed+ +pissed+

Now brotha Dean. We called a truce here. Have a chill pill. Why u turnin so red n disgruntled?

Sharptown said:
Now brotha Dean. We called a truce here. Have a chill pill. Why u turnin so red n disgruntled?

Cause you didn't do what you were supposed to do. Now you know why I wanted to be President damnit. DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT! RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Here Sharptown, have a button.
DeanSet-1x2.jpg

Wow. G-Dub and Sharptown both banned within a day of joining. Makes you wonder if they're the same person . . .

principessa said:
Wow. G-Dub and Sharptown both banned within a day of joining. Makes you wonder if they're the same person . . .

ha, yeah that would be quite a split personality....sort of sad to lose them....so young....we hardly knew them *single tear*

That is so sad:( They both seemed so young and vibrant - so full of life:(

velocypedalist said:
ha, yeah that would be quite a split personality....sort of sad to lose them....so young....we hardly knew them *single tear*
:laugh: