• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Guy I need some ideas

WorcesterPHOBoy

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2005
    I am writing about pharmacy paper, and I am writing a paragraph about Pharmacy OUtlook in the future, any exciting pro and cons in the future of pharmacy? like are they gettin more lawsuit, any website is recommend me to visit to read about this stuff, i really appreciate it, thanks guys :)

WorcesterPHOBoy

Membership Revoked
    Removed
    10+ Year Member
    Sep 25, 2005
      bananaface said:
      Anything that has to do with the pharmacy school application process belongs in pre-pharmacy.

Moving...

- Anna :)

This is not related to School Application progress, it is my report its due...please post it back to the Pharmacy forum, people in the prepharmacy do not know anything about this

About the Ads

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
      Moderator Emeritus
      Lifetime Donor
      Verified Expert
      15+ Year Member
      Apr 24, 2004
      gone to seed
      1. Pharmacist
        WorcesterPHOBoy said:
        This is not related to School Application progress, it is my report its due...please post it back to the Pharmacy forum, people in the prepharmacy do not know anything about this
        This particular topic is very commonly used in pre-pharm application essays, so the discussion is of direct interest to pre-pharmacy students. Many of these students have researched the topic extensively on their own and are familiar with it. Current pharmacy students who wish to advise prospective pharmacy students in any capacity do visit both the pharmacy and pre-pharmacy forums. Simple discussion of current issues would fit in fine. But, pre-pharmacy homework or essay help is not within the scope of that forum.

I would recommend googling "pharmacy outlook".

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.