Guys, I know it's late, but...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

squigloo

Cutest Member
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Should I still apply?

Members don't see this ad.

depends on your stats. if you have above a 3.7 and above a 23 DAT, I'd give Columbia a look.

Members don't see this ad :)
too late.

tdigO0k.gif

Reactions: 1 user
If you don't mind shelling out the money for the extreme diminished return, then go ahead.

But schools don't stop taking applications for a few weeks, right?

Never too late, but it all depends on your stats. Schools still interview post December. Just look at the deadlines. However, if you just have average stats, I wouldn't waste the money. I will never tell a person not to apply though.

Go for it. If anything, you'll just reapply next cycle if you do't get in for this cycle. But it can never hurt to just apply :)

If your stats are good and money doesn't matter, go for it. Otherwise, wait until next cycle and apply early.

Will a 3.4 and 18AA be enough?

with those stats, I'd wait. If I had the money, I might retake the DAT to have more options of schools when applying and interviews come along. Nothing wrong with an 18, but if you have time and money, I'd want to retake. You don't have to. Just a suggestion.

Didn't you already apply? I only mention that because I thought I saw you posting in the Ohio State thread. If you haven't, I'd say wait too. Just seems like the chances are really low now, even if you have really high stats, as many schools have filled their spots by now/only have post-dec interviews left. Applying is expensive :/

Wait. What were all of your dat scores?

If I were on your shoes I'd retake DAT in early January after studying Christmas break. Your GPA is average for some schools, low for others.

When do you graduate?

with those stats, I'd wait. If I had the money, I might retake the DAT to have more options of schools when applying and interviews come along. Nothing wrong with an 18, but if you have time and money, I'd want to retake. You don't have to. Just a suggestion.

But I have 50 Shadowing hours and 64 service hours.

If your stats are good and money doesn't matter, go for it. Otherwise, wait until next cycle and apply early.
MhX8nd