Guys I think I may have screwed up.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maestrojo

re-pre-Pharm.....
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Knowning my luck i'm pretty sure I did.

For the Pharmcas I sent in all of my information, but I told my college not to send them my transcripts until the Fall grades have been released.

I didn't see anywhere on the site or on the sheet that I printed out for my transcript that said they wanted my current grades asap w/ my other information.

so, did I screw up?

Members don't see this ad.

just send in your grades right now. schools will most likely wait for them!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Knowning my luck i'm pretty sure I did.

For the Pharmcas I sent in all of my information, but I told my college not to send them my transcripts until the Fall grades have been released.

I didn't see anywhere on the site or on the sheet that I printed out for my transcript that said they wanted my current grades asap w/ my other information.

so, did I screw up?

Send in your transcripts ASAP. PharmCAS will need the grades of the completed courses to calculate your GPAs. PharmCAS won't send your applications out until they receive, verify your grades, and calculate your GPAs. Just go back to your registrars office and tell them to process it now instead of at the end of the term!

Just send them in now and then send another set when the fall grades come in. but def send them ASAP!!!