Guys, Question about REGISTERING for AUGUST MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Transformers

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Will it matter if I take the MCAT August 14th or August 6th (obviously YES, its a week), but as a retaker, I need your opinion. I will have sent my primaries out in a few days and I should expect to send out my secondaries by the end of AUGUST (thats the goal at least)...so with this in mind, I obviously want med schools to evaluate my second score once they receive it in september AFTER hopefully having received my secondaries so I was wondering when it would be worth to exactly take my AUGUST mcat

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure I understand your question... but if you're asking which date is better, I would go with the earlier one unless you feel extremely unprepared at the moment.

I mean I would prefer the AFTERNOON session offerred on August 14th...but does 8 days really make that much of a difference...If it comes to preparation, then yes, I would honestly prefer the extra preparation from those extra 8 days...

thanks

I don't understand how you can expect anyone but yourself to know if you need an extra week of not.