highheeledMD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2005
Status
I am interviewing at George Washington soon and I was wondering if anyone knows if this will be for a spot on the waitlist or a real acceptance??? Also, any other input on the school would be appreciated... how the interview was, what to expect, info on % accepted after interview. Thanks!

newhavenjake

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2005
Status
highheeledMD said:
I am interviewing at George Washington soon and I was wondering if anyone knows if this will be for a spot on the waitlist or a real acceptance??? Also, any other input on the school would be appreciated... how the interview was, what to expect, info on % accepted after interview. Thanks!

look at the medical school interview portion of SDN for george washington. There are over 100 reviews.

CalGirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2005
Status
Hey I don't know about the waitlist or acceptance thing, but the interviews (one faculty, one student) are really chill in comparision to other schools. At least that was my experience! Everyone at the school is super nice - seems like a great school to go to. Don't worry too much! :)

freddydpt

15+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2004
Pennsylvania
Status
Attending Physician, DPT / OTD, Physical Therapist
gw doesnt interview specifically for waitlist spots... they build the waitlist during the interview season

eralza

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2004
Virginia
Status
Medical Student
The interview is closed file, so be prepared for the "tell me about yourself" question. Make it concise and relevant. Remember - no one cares about the dog you had when you were 6...unless he was your first surgical patient. Also, brush up on what GW has to offer over other schools. In other words, "Why GW?".