GW or Temple?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

futuredoc101

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got accepted to both and want to know which one out of the 2 would you pick and why.

Best of luck to everyone out there.

Members don't see this ad.

neither. apply to culinary school.

neither. apply to culinary school.

Why would you waste everyone's time by posting that?

OP list the pros and cons you thought of each.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app please excuse punctuation and spelling

Members don't see this ad :)
Why would you waste everyone's time by posting that?

OP list the pros and cons you thought of each.

This is a deeply personal and important decision to make. Asking strangers on a public forum isn't the best place to solicit advice for this. We all have different priorities. A big component of being ready for this phase of life is to know where to get the help you need and how to make a decision you can stand by.

And if it was a waste of time, why'd you re-quote me bro?

This is a deeply personal and important decision to make. Asking strangers on a public forum isn't the best place to solicit advice for this. We all have different priorities. A big component of being ready for this phase of life is to know where to get the help you need and how to make a decision you can stand by.

And if it was a waste of time, why'd you re-quote me bro?

I'm not your bro.

He is obviously looking for different perspectives and opinions, it doesn't hurt to seek opinions from people in the same shoes as you. He is looking for more insight.
Enough wasting space though, good luck deciding OP!

Yea list pros and cons for each school. What you like and what you don't like. Sometimes doing that- and having others fill in the gaps and giving you their opinions- will help you make a choice.

Make a poll. I vote GWU.

Wait until GWU and Temple invite you to their second looks and then you can make a more informed decision. You'll get an idea of which curriculum you might prefer, the personality of your potential future classmates, and an idea of the city the school is in.

For many people a decision such as this one will ultimately come down to where you think you will be happier living, DC or North Philly.

Moved to School Specific Discussions, the appropriate forum to discuss specific schools.

As to your original question, I would echo darkjedi and say that second looks are a good way to learn a lot more about the schools than what you saw on your interview day.

Wait until GWU and Temple invite you to their second looks and then you can make a more informed decision. You'll get an idea of which curriculum you might prefer, the personality of your potential future classmates, and an idea of the city the school is in.

For many people a decision such as this one will ultimately come down to where you think you will be happier living, DC or North Philly.

+1 these two schools are pretty similar in terms of $$$ and reputation so id say its pretty much a personal choice and a feel thing.

I really love DC so id probably pick gw over temple main campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.