GW waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kim Kirzner

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
o

Members don't see this ad.

Have you interviewed yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, interviewed and placed on the alternate (wait) list.

i was in their waiting list for over ten months, met the dean a few times, sent letters every two months, etc...never got in, never got rejected....they just said their class was full.

Has anyone been rejected post-interview? I am wondering whether they are one of the schools who don't reject...

Has anyone been rejected post-interview? I am wondering whether they are one of the schools who don't reject...

I'm pretty sure I've seen that some people have already been rejected post-interview. If you want confirmation, do a search on mdapps (for what it's worth). One that I found is profile 9554.

Yes, I'm so glad this thread exists... I was thinking of starting one. I'm waitlisted at GW - hoping for the seemingly impossible post-waitlist acceptance. Any info that students and applicants can provide about their own experiences would be wonderful!

i was put on preinterview hold 9/28, got an interview invite yesterday for early march.