Gw?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

epid1234

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm stilling waiting on some schools but I'm seriously considering GW. I work in DC so it makes a lot of sense but I've heard mixed reviews. Also, for a school so ideally located in re: public health, it's only ranked 19 (I realize I shouldn't look at rank but it does make me wonder). If anyone considering and or attending GW could give me some feedback I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll be enrolling in the Epi program.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i was also accepted to GWU for their MHSA degree. waiting for the actual paperwork and seeing if they offer any scholarships upfront.

i'm going into health management, so i'm not sure how useful GWU's location will be. had i decided to go into policy, then i think the govt internships in the surrounding area would have been great.

another thing to consider is that their estimated annual cost (tuition + living) is 50k. found the exact number from a pdf on their website. so personally, if i'm not offered any scholarships, i won't be choosing GWU over some other schools.

i got into GWU for epi and the living expenses plus tuition is way too much for me, so i turned it down