GWU Alternate List--Any News?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by matopet1, Jun 25, 2001.

1. matopet1

matopet1 Member

Hey guys! There is suppose to be movement over the next 2 weeks. Lets keep each other posted. Good Luck!!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. charlotte.sometimes

Good luck to you, too!

I will remain optimistic for the next 2 weeks . . .

4. PeterY

PeterY Member

best of luck to everyone. i hope that we all get in.

-Peter

5. kismat

kismat Member

Hello all....I am chilling here in Cali for a week/....maybe my stupid cell phone will ring because I am in this wonderful state which GW seems to love!! Hahah, talk about a case of sour grapes! ANYWAY, i HAVEN't heard anything yet....please do keep this post updated if anyone gets in/hears any new info, etc etc/ Good luck and in the back of my mind...i AM hoping (or more like wishfully thinking!) that we could all be classmates this fall!!
    Good luck!

6. Mighty Mac

Mighty Mac Member

I got a call from GW today, offering me a spot off the waitlist. I turned it down as I was pulled off the waitlist at Vandy(my first choice!)The waitlist is evidently moving so good luck to all. By the way I also got a call from NYU about 30 minutes after the lady at GW called. I wait for months and then in the span of 3 days I get pulled off 3 waitlist. Also I gave up my spot at Georgetown when Vandy called. keep the faith.

7. PeterY

PeterY Member

nervous ned,

thanks for the info. congrats on your acceptance to vandy, it is a great school i love its location in nashville. if you don't mind i was wondering what your stats are? mcat, gpa, and racial background?

thanks a lot everyone, and let keeep each other updated.

-Peter

8. Mighty Mac

Mighty Mac Member

Sure, my stats are: MCAT 10V 11BS 11PS. GPA 3.5 Biology, DUKE University. I'm a 22 yr old white male.

9. PeterY

PeterY Member

Thanks Ned.

Anything news anyone?

-Peter