GWU Alternate List--Any News?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

matopet1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! There is suppose to be movement over the next 2 weeks. Lets keep each other posted. Good Luck!!

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck to you, too!

I will remain optimistic for the next 2 weeks . . .

best of luck to everyone. i hope that we all get in.

-Peter

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello all....I am chilling here in Cali for a week/....maybe my stupid cell phone will ring because I am in this wonderful state which GW seems to love!! Hahah, talk about a case of sour grapes! ANYWAY, i HAVEN't heard anything yet....please do keep this post updated if anyone gets in/hears any new info, etc etc/ Good luck and in the back of my mind...i AM hoping (or more like wishfully thinking!) that we could all be classmates this fall!!
Good luck!

I got a call from GW today, offering me a spot off the waitlist. I turned it down as I was pulled off the waitlist at Vandy(my first choice!)The waitlist is evidently moving so good luck to all. By the way I also got a call from NYU about 30 minutes after the lady at GW called. I wait for months and then in the span of 3 days I get pulled off 3 waitlist. Also I gave up my spot at Georgetown when Vandy called. keep the faith.

nervous ned,

thanks for the info. congrats on your acceptance to vandy, it is a great school i love its location in nashville. if you don't mind i was wondering what your stats are? mcat, gpa, and racial background?

thanks a lot everyone, and let keeep each other updated.

-Peter

Sure, my stats are: MCAT 10V 11BS 11PS. GPA 3.5 Biology, DUKE University. I'm a 22 yr old white male.

Thanks Ned.

Anything news anyone?

-Peter