GWU MPH - Global Health advice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

possibleMPH

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Currently doing preliminary research on my next career move. I was looking into the GWU MPH in Global Health - with a Design, Monitoring and Evaluation concentration, possibly applying in Fall 2011.

I had a few questions 1) Could anyone tell me what the reputation is of this program, 2) Would this concentration be appealing to employers post graduation? Or would they prefer a candidate have an MPH in Epi, Biostats etc and electives in Global Health Design, monitoring 3) if you are currently admitted into the Global Health program at GWU, what did you find appealing about the program? Any other thoughts on this topic would also be welcome.

Thanks again!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

Currently doing preliminary research on my next career move. I was looking into the GWU MPH in Global Health - with a Design, Monitoring and Evaluation concentration, possibly applying in Fall 2011.

I had a few questions 1) Could anyone tell me what the reputation is of this program, 2) Would this concentration be appealing to employers post graduation? Or would they prefer a candidate have an MPH in Epi, Biostats etc and electives in Global Health Design, monitoring 3) if you are currently admitted into the Global Health program at GWU, what did you find appealing about the program? Any other thoughts on this topic would also be welcome.

Thanks again!

Hi,

I saw your post while looking for information on that same program. I was wondering if you ended up applying and joining it and if so, if you could tell me a little bit about how you feel the program is.

Thanks!