GWU pergatory

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

newhavenjake

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was complete on Nov. 5th

I have received no update of any kind, never got the hold letter.

I called to tell them a month ago about my gtown interview and they added it to my file. Then I called today and was told that I'm still under active review.

Didn't get rejection in mail today.

Has anyone else gone three months and heard nothing from these folks?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i was complete back in early/mid october and havnt heard anything either. I called them last week and they said im under review and i should hear something in the next couple of weeks but thats what theyve been telling me every 3-4 weeks since december. i sent them an update letter in january and didnt even get an acknowledgment that they received it until i called them and asked. i dont know if its better to have been put on hold or never heard anything at all, since it seems like alot of people have been either rejected or invited for an interview since being put on hold.... guess we'll just have to wait and see....

I was complete on Nov 3 and got the hold letter on Christmas Eve. I haven't heard a word since then. It seems like a lot of the "hold" people either got rejected or got interviews - I got neither so who knows. At this point, I don't even care about GW.

Members don't see this ad :)
so what's the point of the preinterview hold? Why create two parallel tracks that seem to both potentially end with an interview or rejection and both drag on for a long time.

Pretty much a retorical question.

if you ever figure out what goes on in the minds of the AdComs, please clue us in :laugh: